Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Geranium Clean!

By: Andrea

Hey guys! In my latest order from Vitacost I picked out two products that I am totally obsessed with!  Mrs Meyer's Clean Day offeres an entire line of nice biodegradable, cruelty-free, earth-friendly cleaning supplies that smell fantastic (all made with essential oils)! I picked Geranium (one of my favourite scents), and opted to go for the liquid hand soap and countertop spray. In the past I have also used Meyer's basil-
scented soap and their lavender countertop spray. One of the best things about these products is that they leave behind a lovely lingering scent, which keeps your kitchen and/or bathroom smelling fresh and clean without having to use harsh air freshener sprays (yuck).
On general note, I did notice that the spray (which is advertised as being more powerful than their all-purpose cleaner) isn't the best when it comes to tackling the tough grease. That being said, it is still a great product to use to freshen up counters, sinks, and bathtubs! Do any of you use this product? Would love to hear your thoughts :)

Here they are online:
https://twitter.com/MrsMeyersClean
http://www.mrsmeyers.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment