Sunday, April 28, 2013

LASHES ON A BUDGET


By: Vanessa

So I was watching “Till Debt Due Us Part” the other night and one of the girls was spending A LOT of money on beauty/makeup each month over her budget.  She was spending $40 dollars a month on her lashes which she LOVED but could not afford to do. SO she was told no more lashes!


WELL if this is you? I HAVE YOUR SOLUTION..It’s called “Lashes on a Budget”
I recently saw that the “99cents store” in the states or “Dollarama” in Canada  sells 1 dollar lashes..individual and strips! Which quite frankly works just as well!! Now they come with glue but I have never tried it only because well..it is from the dollar store, so (i'd reccomend)
buying eyelash glue for a couple bucks at your local CVS or Shoppers Drug, which will last you several months. Now if you don’t believe how good these “dollar lashes” can look, here are some pics below of me wearing them!..These are the full strips, but I HATE the look of full strips so I cut it in half, by doing this it gives a way more natural look, and they will last on your lashes longer!..Also after a night out and your washing your face CLEAN the lashes and place them back in the case!  Get the bang for your buck;) Honestly I tried and you can reuse them over and over again as long as you take care of them! Then when they are unusable, buy your next $1 Pack! This all shouldn’t cost you more the $3-4 dollars a month. BELOW ARE ALL PICS of $1 LASHES!



We all have a budget…now lashes don't have to be part of it ;)

-VM
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Once again, amazing advice. I'm really glad you share tips and secrets. I've tried some of the lip gloss products, and have used dove, noxema, and moroccan oil. I like them and will get more but I'm on a budget. Missed your posts, keep up the great job . God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vanessa!!:))I hope to find them on the internet...
    In Italy, unfortunately, there isn't these stores...:(
    Bye girls...

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you do a video on a everyday makeup routine pls??

    ReplyDelete
  4. most beautiful eyes I've ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just so much love you eyes. <3

    ReplyDelete