Friday, April 5, 2013

Lips SOS



Lip Salves by C.O. Biglow and Smith's

You can usually find these tins at Bath and Body Works or Urban Outfitters. I use these every night before bed (love my menthol).

Lip Rescue by Desert Essence

These sticks are great to use when your lips are feeling extremely dry. While the tea tree oil stick doesn't taste the best, it gets the job done. The Shea Butter is a bit more soothing.

 Tropical Lip Gloss by Alba

My favourites, as pictured here, are Coconut Cream and Passion Fruit Nectar!

 Lip Balm Spheres by Eos

These are super fun and come in a wide range of colours.





2 comments:

  1. Thanks:) Actually I used Cold Cream by Avène, but I would like to try the products Alba, I hope they do international shipping.... Bye;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. I normally use Aveeno's intense relief lim balm, but will try some of the suggested ones.

    ReplyDelete