Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Favorite Everyday Makeup PRODUCTS


By: Vanessa


"My LiPsTiCk BrInGs AlL tHe BoYs to The YaRd, Damn Right It's BetTer Than YouRs;)" haha

I’ve tried SOOO many makeup products...from doing my own and from acting on set and getting my makeup done by professional’s everyday. Here is a list of my faves, that compliment my skin, don’t make me to breakout and that I overall just love for my everyday makeup!

1. My %100 Pure Tinted Moisturizer- I am in love with this, it’s light gives a little coverage and gives you a brighter look! It’s organic, made from fruit pigments and does not clog my pores. It also has SPF 20.  I use the color “toffee” for my skin coloring.
Alternative: if being organic isn’t that important to you I also like Smashbox’s tinted moisturizer, I get color medium.


2. My %100 pure concealer- I use it for my under eyes or to cover a blemish.. really light, organic and made from fruit pigments.
 
     3. My Dr. Hauschka Duo Bronzer- I love this, organic, light compact powder made with essential oils that gives a golden Grecian bronzed glow!
I also like as an alternative, the body shops trio blush bronzer in "Warm Sunset"



  4. My 100% Pure Blush in Peppermint- Organic, light compact powder, smells like peppermint on your face..Hehe guys like it;) & chemical free!

     5. My MAC Studio Fix Powder- If you’re the type who likes more coverage than just a tinted moisturizer than I would recommend, MAC studio fix powder,  great for further coverage on top of concealor for blemishes…Or if your skin is feeling too shiny and you want a smoother looking palate.

6. My Honey Bee Gardens color “Valentine”- I’m really into PINKPINK lips…possibly thanks to Nicki Minaj lol..anyways I Always get compliments on my lipstick..it's organic. NO LEAD LADIES, It is from Honey Bee Gardens color “Valentine”. “My LiPgLoSs is PoPin!” ;)
 
     7. My Telescopic & Divaderm Fiberlash Mascara

     8. My Zulu Liquid Organic Eyeliner in Black- Lasts a long time! or %100 pures gel liner

8 comments:

  1. You're so pretty Vanessa! You don't even need makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nessa\ Sis, I love you're blog .It's Amazing . Keep up the great work. Everyone is beautiful in there own way. (: XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again thanks Vanessa for sharing your beauty secrets and product. Your makeup always looks great on you and very beautiful. I like lipgloss and will also be trying some. Can't wait for more great articles and videos from you and Andrea. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your beautiful with or without makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you do a makeup/nail tutorial on YouTube?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to appreciate your work and would like to tell to my friends. looking more updates on Organic makeup
    Thanks for this help[ful information

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it

    ReplyDelete